Sunday 7 August 2011

Sky’s The Limit


That’s the challenge over on A Passion for Papertrey, which I have actually managed to take part in, first time in a LONG time! Hi ladiesSmiley from millan.net

Challenge is, if you can find it in the sky ...

Here is my entry

007

I’ve received a fair few emails requesting that I go back to posting a supply list to support each of my cards, I didn’t think they were used (I can’t believe how wrong I was!)

Stamps: PTI – Fly Away
Cardstock: SU Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla, PTI Dark Chocolate
DSP: PTI Turning a New Leaf, SU Neutrals DSP Patterns Stack (Mediums- SU Chocolate Chip & Soft Suede, Stamped image coloured in with pencils from stash
Embellishments: PTI Ripe Avocado buttons & (copic coloured) rustic cream button twine.
Tools – Dimensionals, paper snips, glue dots

I hope I get a chance to enter the next challenge

4 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

Very cute, love the muted color scheme and the patterned paper combo.

Mad for Paper said...

Great card. I love all the distressing.
Ang

Kara said...

love these colors!! great masculine card!

Anonymous said...

This is a very beautiful card ...which I plan to CASE ! As the APDP girls said, it really is how to do vintage!

Margaret Clark

Post a Comment