Wednesday 24 August 2011

Alpha CASE


I’ve had my daughter home for a few days and she had a small list of cards she needed ...

So while we had the Alpha Blocks out we/she CASed one of my cards to make this card for her boyfriends dad

009

Stamps: PTI – Alpha blocks, Birthday Bash Sentiments, Father Knows Best
Cardstock: SU Early Espresso, Soft Suede, various coloured scraps
Mediums: SU Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Versamark, inks one shade on from coloured scraps (I forgot to make a note!)
Tools: Dimensionals, PTI alpha blocks die

011

And this is another one I/we can enter onto the APFP challenge 'Anything Goes'

Back tomorrow with the card she made for her boyfriends mum, I helped a little with the technique but its mostly all her work. Which card do you think she CASEd?

3 comments:

Kara said...

awesome!

Aimes said...

Totally rocking those alpha blocks right now, Dawn! Love the colours of this one and still very masculine!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love it!

Post a Comment