Tuesday 12 April 2011

Lap of Luxury.


Another ‘big’ number card, I love making these cards and I know the personalised ones are appreciated.

001

Stamps: Broadsheet Alphabet
Cardstock: Concord Crush
DSP: Lap of Luxury
Mediums- Concord Crush
Embellishments: Colour coordinated embroidery floss, Royal velvet luxe satin ribbon, basic pearls
Tools – Mat pack and paper piercer, Banner Builder dies, By the Numbers Collection (5 & 0) dies, MS butterfly punch, paper snips, dimensionals

003

Love those butterflies inside, I think I’ve added them to every card I’ve made lately.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty!! You make such gorgeous cards! I love the butterflies too.

Linny said...

Love this Dawn. Great idea too.( Met you briefly at Clares mums at Christmas Card Making...) Linda x

BethieJ said...

I LOVE it!! So fun to personalize them! Those numbers are some of my FAVS. too!!
Have a GREAT day!

Janelle said...

Love how you personalized the banner and how you added the gems onto the numbers. Great card! And I'm sure much appreciated. :)

Jen Adcock said...

I do love when you get a bit of well deserved crafty time. Your card is so lovely. I bet Jill will be more than over the moon. Your card is very heritage-chic.

Post a Comment