Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter Thank You’s.

A few Easter Thank You’s

I try to make a monthly card/gift as thank you’s throughout the month – this is this months :O)

002 

Stamps: Curly Cute
Cardstock: Baja breeze
DSP: Nursery Suite Speciality 
Mediums-  soft suede
Embellishments:  certainly celery satin ribbon,
Tools – Big shot and Labels spellbinder die

001

I made loads of these and have given/sent out a load already, this is the remainder – I may have to make up some more ...

Any excuse to get into the craft room, although with the ‘summer’ weather we’ve been having I should be in the garden building up a tan ready for my holidays :O)

5 comments:

furrypig said...

I love the simplicity of your sweet Easter gifts they are great!

scrappyjacky said...

They look just lovely.

Vicki said...

Oh Dawn how organized are you, they look scrummy by the way ;)

xx

Mary said...

Aww these are sweet!

Pat said...

These do look nice! Thank you so much for my birhday card you sent me Dawn.....very kind of you

Post a Comment