Tuesday 29 March 2011

Butterfly CASE


I haven’t been around for a while, I have excuses galore but the biggest being family illness and working full-time. That just doesn’t leave much time for crafting and getting inky :(  But when I do want to craft, why is it I can’t find my mojo?  I had cards galore to make, no mojo, not much time, but plenty of inspiration ...

I remembered this card created by Teneale Williams, in fact its been in the back of my mind for ages, ever since I saw it while blog hopping a few weeks ago.  I knew I had to CASE it

There wasn’t much I didn’t copy to be honest, the only things I changed were the colours, DSP and I added a sentiment.  The design is pure Teneale – isn’t it gorgeous ... and now I’m going to be really honest, I made FOUR of these babies, once I started I couldn’t stop!

170

171

166

Then I took it a step further, and made another four! But this time in A6 rather than A5, so a little smaller

168

169

167

I’ve only pictured six, because two have already gone out ...

3 comments:

furrypig said...

wow so many gorgeous cards thanks for the inspiration xxx

Jen Adcock said...

Gee, I wish I could craft half as well as you in your deplited state of mojo. Darn these are pretty. I love the flutterbies perched on their mats. Totally inspiring!

Stephanie said...

What a gorgeous set of cards! No wonder you don't have all of them.......I'd be sending them out right away, too!

Post a Comment