Sunday 26 December 2010

Merry Christmas.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I hope you were all lucky enough to get all you wished for on your Christmas wish lists ... I know I did and a bit more ...

Although I had to do some serious tiding this morning, just so I could show you one of my Christmas Presents ... just look what Santa left on one of the walls of my craft room

018

You know what makes it even more special, its that you can’t buy them in the UK, its made by my husband – he knew I really, really wanted one and that the ones made over here didn’t fit the Stampin Up stamps so he secretly made me one – he really is One in a million.

027

I cannot show you pics of the other side of the room – Its chaos


The plans have been posted here




7 comments:

Ann Wills said...

Wow Dawn how fantastic is that, your husband is an absolute star. Even space for the next In Colours. I am so envious.

Siri said...

You lucky thing! You don´t think your DH would make some drawings you could share do you :-) ?

Siri

Poppit said...

That's awesome! Santa is ace, isn't he? He sent round some elves to my craft cupboard to fit some shelves for me :-) Santa has done a great job - that storage unit is perfect. Have fun creating :-) Poppit

simplyfairies said...

Wow what a fabulous hubby you have! and so kind to share the details too!

Barbara said...

Wow hubby should make more and sell me a couple.LOL!!! Lucky girl

Anonymous said...

wow i think your hubby is a star! I am going to try making one and will share a pic when finished ...thanx for sharing the details xx jo xx

Pat said...

what a darling hubs youve got! Its fab!

Post a Comment