Sunday 22 August 2010

PTI Shoebox Swap

I can’t believe how long its been since I last posted, has anyone missed me?

No real excuses except to say I went away on holiday and then I’ve been struggling to find the time to craft, or at least anything I could post …

But today I can show you some items I created over the last weeks for a PTI Shoebox swap, Val over on ILWS organised for today, unfortunately I couldn’t join the ladies up in Rugby but Val graciously let me join virtually (she’s a sweetheart).

This is my swap item

030

I sent off all the ‘ingredients’ for each of the ladies to make up one of these little notebooks and a matching pen

029

We also each made up a sheet of card candy, this is what I sent to Val, to hand out this morning:

034

This was my first attempt at card candy so I hope that it went down okay?  I tried to keep the colours the same as those used in my project.   

Val sent me my Shoebox swaps - which arrived on Friday, and I was sooo good, I didn’t open it until this morning – and what a surprise, Val had sent a lovely gift bag of PTI goodies along with eight shoebox swaps and card candy from each of the ladies taking part.

Just  look at the gift bag of gorgeousness

022

and all the pretties inside:

017

These little paint cans are just too cute, they are definitely on my next order, ideal for filling with buttons as gift (which is just what Val did)

019 

And look at this gorgeous notebook, as most of my blog readers will know – I love making these notebooks – but do you know what – I don’t actually have one in my bag!!  I will now

020

And a beautiful bookmark, another passion of mine is reading, I never manage to keep a bookmark – but I promise not to lose this piece of art!  Isn’t it just fabulous and made so easy with PTI dies, one of which Val included in the gift bag!!! Spoiled or what …

021

I think that's enough for now, will post the card candy I received tomorrow

Thanks for visiting

xxx

13 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Looks like a wonderful swap,Dawn...and love those little notebooks of yours.

Victoria said...

these are all gorgeous, what a great swap
Hugs
Victoria
x

Rustyhammer said...

Dawn your notebooks and candy are fab - I loved doing the notebook. And Val's goody bag was amazing! I've still got bits to make up, but enjoyed today, even though like you I couldn't be there.
Sharon

Linz said...

the notebook was fab dawn - really loved the colour combo and the candy was simply beautiful in the flesh. such a shame you couldnt be there

Keva said...

Oh so cute! I love the notebook and your colors are fabulous!!

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

Loved the little notebook and the card candy, really gorgeous in real life.... how strange we both used the same colours for our shoebox swap and card candy.... we must just have good taste... ha ha
Thank you so much for the card candy and notebook swap, they are both wonderful....

debbi taylor said...

I think your card candy was great and I love the colours that you used in notebooks you made - great projects from everyone!

Vicki said...

OMG I am soooo jealous.....lol these gifts are to die for and Val is soooo generous. I really love your card candy Dawn, they are just fab and the note book and pen are a great idea (always handy to have)

Hugs
Vicki x

Aimes said...

Oh your notebooks are fabby, Dawn! I've definitely missed you around blogland!!!! I love your card candy too - those toppers look great and really handy to spice a card up a little!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lori said...

Everything is just beautiful Dawn!! You did a great job. Good to see you!!

Nicki said...

i missed you and ove all these goodies, they are fantastic!
take care and welcome back!
Nicki
x

Jill said...

This looks like so much fun! What a great idea for a swap! I love your notebooks and card candy--makes me wish I was there!

Deb said...

Your notebooks and card candy are great!! What a great idea!!

Post a Comment