Thursday 20 May 2010

One for Men – Swaps.

And the other reason I join in swaps is to receive all these lovely samples …

In no particular order, okay they are in order ... alphabetical

First of all Amanda’s

I just love Amanda’s gap card, she’s used the stamps ‘Just Soccer’ and ‘Starring You’, and quite a few punches.

038

Next is Cate’s, a very simple and useful card that can be used for any occasion!

036

Debbie’s card is brilliant, I love how she’s used one of my favourite stamps ‘Medallion’

032

This Father’s Day card Joanne made will really make your Dad feel like a star! Joanne used the Happy Fathers Day greeting from ‘Occasional Greetings’ and the star from ‘Darling Dots’

030

Gorgeous card from Kim Fee, but then they always are! Kim also used ‘Starring You’ and look at all that wonderful paper piercing.

031 

Look at this fabulous card from Linzi, I just love the tree on this card it’s from the set ‘Lovely as a Tree’ its not one I currently own, but I can see that changing in the very near future.

033

Another Star card from Pat, different set this time though, Pat used ‘In the Stars’ isn’t it great, love the colours she’s used.

034

I love this bird punch, you’ve probably noticed lol, Sarah’s used both the punch and my favourite stamp set ‘Medallion’, she’s also used the darling tiny tag punch and matching stamps, gorgeous!

037

And the last card that I received was from Sharon, lI just ove this one – Fabulous pair of boxers!

 035

Aren’t they all just Fabulous!!!  I was definitely not disappointed with this swap :O)

I was in group 1, so there were a few more cards in the whole swap, will see if I can find a link for the rest :O)

2 comments:

Aimes said...

OK you've officially conquered the guy card problem I have everytime I sit to make one! I'm totally blown away by how many different styles you've rocked with the guy cards! Something for every guy I know on this post!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Bridal Mirage said...

Niice blog you have

Post a Comment