Sunday 21 February 2010

Double Trouble.

 

I have been creating, honest, but nothing I can post for a while I’m afraid! I’ve been busy making up more swaps (I hope to receive some soon that I can show you) and some challenges for Stamp with Us. 

In the meantime I’ll show you two 12x12 scrapbook pages, both using the same photo and layout but different cardstock, although all in the same colour family.

These are the pages I demo’d last week.

015

Stamps: Circle Circus
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Really Rust, Kraft
Mediums- Versomark, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Ruby Red, Cameo Coal, Old Olive
Embellishments: Circle fire rhinestone brad, brads from vintage pack, 5/8” Old Olive grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge, 1-3/8, 1-1/4, 1”, 3/4, 1/2 punches, Paper piercer,  Paper cutter and scorer, Snail adhesive.

017

Stamps: Circle Circus
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Ruby Red, Kraft
Mediums- Versomark, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Old Olive
Embellishments: Circle fire rhinestone brad, brads from vintage pack, 5/8” Bravo Burgundy grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge, 1-3/8, 1-1/4, 1”, 3/4, 1/2 punches, Paper piercer,  Dimensionals, Paper cutter and scorer, Snail adhesive.

I know I have a favourite out of the two, do you?

.

3 comments:

debbi taylor said...

I prefer the bottom one! and also love the use of the stamp set on this

Aimes said...

Forced to pick one, I'd pick the first! Both are fabulous though of course ;D
Is that you in the pic?! I love it!
x

Linz said...

i's pick the top one definitely

Post a Comment