Sunday 10 January 2010

A Layout!.

I know it doesn't happen very often, but I've actually created a layout!!

One of my resolutions this year was to get scrappin again, one of the ways I knew I'd do this was to follow the weekly challenges over on UKS. This week was set by BeckyG1, and as it was the first challenge of the year she kept it nice and simple - She chose a Shimelle sketch from SI for us to work from, asked us to use celebration photo(s) and to include ribbon. Here's mine


Not the best photo I'm afraid (I'll upload a better one tomorrow)

Stamps: Celebrate from Wonderful Words
Cardstock:
Pink Passion, Black CoreColor from Coredinations
DSP: Pink Slice (Colour Theory)
M
ediums- Pink Passion
Embellishments: Large brad from hodgepodge hardware

Tools - Paper cutter and scorer, Snail adhesive, Mat pack & Paper-piercing tool, stamp-a-ma-jig.

So I've collected full points for my UKS team, Rockin Ribbon Raiders:

Used the sketch - 10 points
used celebration photos - 10 points
used ribbon - 10 points
layout - 10 points

Also managed to make a few cards with my new Medallion stamp, will post those tomorrow

.

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

It's a great layout,Dawn....I may go and look at that challenge myself.

Need More Time to Craft said...

Great page Dawn, Love the colours and fab layout. May just go and check out these challenges myself. Made a promise to myself to scrap more this year.
Carole x

ceruleanblue said...

Woohoo, 50 points for us, 50 points for us!! I did a LO tonight as well, although it wasn't the weekly challenge. i did use ribbon though, can I claim for that I wonder?
Great LO Dawn, colours are gorge :)

Monica Gale said...

lovely page Dawn, all that pink is sooo pretty hugs xx

Clair Matthews said...

Beautiful! xxx

Post a Comment