Wednesday 6 January 2010

ILWS January Cup Challenge - Card 3.

ILWS Challenge 3 was another set by Monica, but we all thought she'd gone mad ... it was a colour challenge the colours being:

REGAL ROSE
CAMEO CORAL
PRETTY IN PINK
APRICOT APPEAL
OLD OLIVE
BASHFUL BLUE

We had to use ALL of these colours! We could add any other neutral colours if we wished but HAD to use all the above together.

You'd think I'd find colour challenges quite easy when I've set them for most of last year!

First thing I did was pulled out a piece of card of each of each colour .... then I stared at them for 15 minutes ..... then I panicked

This is what I came up with, not sure I'm happy with it


Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Cardstock:
Cameo Coral, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue

DSP: Bashful Blue, Sweet Always (Pretty in Pink), Haiku (Old Olive)
M
ediums- Basic Black
Embellishments: Vintage brads,

Tools - Paper cutter and scorer, Snail adhesive, Paper Piercer, Scallop Edge, Scallop Circle, 1-3/8 circle, 1-1/4 circles punches, stamp-a-ma-jig.

At 10pm it was the last challenge, this one was set by Karin and my favourite of the evening, I'll post more tomorrow ...

Have a look at the ILWS gallery, see what others created for the same challenge.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment