Monday 18 January 2010

Forbidden Fruits.

Week 2 of 2010 and I’ve completed another layout!!!

The challenge over on UKS was set (last Monday) by the Twilight Addicts, the main theme was Forbidden Fruits, we also had to use ribbons and either blossoms or bling on our layout ...I spent almost a week thinking about it, I really struggled, I didn’t have a clue …. forbidden fruits ...

This is what I came up with

002

Cardstock: Black polka dot embossed (unknown - stash)
DSP: Rose Red Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Queued Up (Hostess), Polka Dot Punches (2009 SAB)
Mediums: Creamy Caramel
Embellishments: Cherished Memories rub-ons, Ribbon (stash), Filigree designer brad, Circle fire rhinestone brads.
Tools - Paper cutter and scorer, Snail adhesive, Corner rounder punch, Paper piercer, Stamp-a-ma-jig.

What do you think? I managed to get the ribbon and the bling on there AND I’m keeping to my resolution of a layout every week :O)

.

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love it,Dawn.....I need one of these on my kitchen wall!!

Need More Time to Craft said...

Faculous layout Dawn. Great take on 'Forbidden Fruits', yours seem to be the same as mine..LOL
Carole x

Aimes said...

Fab layout, Dawn! I see you have the same temptations as I ;D
Also LOVING your new Blog design - looks super!
x

sevda said...

kırşehir
kırıkkale
manisa
tokat
urfa
R5İY8

Post a Comment