Tuesday 1 December 2009

SWU Recipe Challenge.

This is the card I made for the Stamp With Us challenge this week.



The challenge is the last ever recipe challenge and is to include: 3 x brads, 2 x patterned papers, 1 x stamp.

Recipe: (All items Stampin Up)
Stamps - Whimsical Wings

Cardstock - Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Ballet Blue
DSP: Kaleidoscope, Sweet Always
M
ediums- Ballet Blue, Close to Cocoa, Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery Stampin' write markers
Embellishments - Vintage Brads
Tools - Paper cutter and scorer, Eyelet border punch, word window punch, Mat pack and paper piercing tool, Snail adhesive.

Now I have to find some time to go finish off some Christmas Cards, only another 50 or so to go ....




.

4 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Ohhh this is lovely!!... Goodluck in the DT call, and thankyou for joining in with stamp with us!!

Sara said...

I love this hostess set, the bird's little filigree wing is so pretty. Great use of the Kaleidoscope paper. Thanks for playing along and for entering the DT call.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Mrs Wonka said...

What a lovely card, I love this set! I must get my mitts on it!

Thank you so much for joining in with Stamp With Us.

Zoe x

Maggie said...

I love your colour combo and I adore this set too.
Maggie

Post a Comment