Tuesday 3 November 2009

Pay It Forward

My friend Siobhan has started something over on her blog which I've decided to take part in because I think it sounds like a FABULOUS idea, see what you think .....


1.Everyone who leaves a comment on any blog post this month will go into a draw. On the last day of the month I will randomly choose three names for whom I will make a little handmade ‘something’. It will be a surprise and it will arrive on your doorstep when you least expect it!


2. I will have 365 days to do it in (although I will endeavour to complete it in time for Christmas). So what's the catch? To get a handmade gift from me, you have to play too. This means YOU have to pledge to send a little handmade something to three readers of your blog. It doesn't have to be scrapbooky or cardy - just handmade.


3. You must have a blog. (obviously!)


4. BEFORE you comment here, you must post about your Pay It Forward on your blog to keep the fun going, and display the Pay It Forward button.


I will include anyone who follows the above rules. Remember - you got a full year so plenty of time to actually do the PIF ...




While I've got you, Siobhan made me aware of this charity and I wondered if anyone reading would be willing to to join?


Post Pals is an organisation that arranges for cards, letters and even gifts to be sent to seriously ill children.

I have committed to send a card to each of the featured post pals, and am sending a mini-kit of stash to them to create their own cards or other works of art ....

.

2 comments:

ceruleanblue said...

Awww, fanks Dawn! Much appreciated :)

Clair Matthews said...

I've signed up up postpals too, I'll defnitely be sending some cards & goodies.

I'll pop a link on my blog too xxx

Post a Comment