Wednesday 30 September 2009

Stampin Up Blog Hop

The fantastic new Stampin’ Up! 2009–2010 Idea Book & Catalogue is available from midnight tonight Smiley from millan.net and today three lucky crafting bloggers received boxes full of brand new Stampin' Up! goodies from the new Idea Book & Catalogue, they were under strict instructions not to open the boxes until 6pm, they then had from 6pm until midnight to create as many projects as they would like to showcase on their blogs!

At midnight we get to see what they've created, AND what some of the new goodies are ...

Those lucky, lucky bloggers are:

Jenny Cocks

Lousette Ashton


Suzanne Torr


Come along for a first peek of these stamps and products, or simply come along because there are prizes to be had - each have 2 prizes to give away, generously donated by Stampin' Up!, each prize consisting of an SU stamp set, a punch and an ink pad.

I'll see you there ....


If anyone wants a copy of the new Stampin’ Up! 2009–2010 Idea Book & Catalogue I'm still offering it at the reduced price of £3.00 plus P&P, contact me for more details.

Millan.net Millan.net Millan.net

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm still just waiting for my new catalogue lol roll on the 5th Oct haha

Well, Mr Postie's been this morning & what can I say? You must stop sending me treats, first choccies & now sweets (you must know how sweet my tooth is LOL) - beautiful matching set Dawn & I love them! You really didn't have to though cause I just enjoyed the swap so much & can't wait for the Xmas one!!

Biggest Hugs
Steph XXX

Post a Comment