Monday 10 August 2009

Catch Up



Thats what I'm playing tonight, catching up with all the challenges I've missed the last week or so ...

First one is Kates Inspiration and Themes Challenge No. 24 on ILWS - The inspiration was a choice two pictures from The Designer's Guild - this is what I came up with


Recipe: (All supplies Stampin Up)

Stamps - Baroque Motifs, Fresh Cuts
Cardstock - Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Whisper White
Ink - Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink
Supplies - Rhinestone Brads - Fire Circles


I really wanted to use Kraft cardstock rather than the Whisper White, but I've got my last sheet earmarked for another project ...

This was the inspirational picture


I'm going back to my craft room now to complete some more challenges, the Christmas card on Stamp with Us, the Thank You card on A Passion for Papertrey .

I've also got a nappy cake to finish! So I guess I'm going to be a busy bee this evening. Hope to post some pictures tomorrow :O)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Stunning! I really struggle with my SU stamps so thanks for the inspiration hun & can't wait to see more :)

Hugs
Steph xxx

p.s. I think your Hubby deserves a very special thank you card - was just thinking last night about your new car - you're probably already use to the wind in your hair what with your other hobby too!

Aimes said...

WOW! Dawn this is just gorgeous! I love that Baroque stamp and the colours you've played with are just beautiful!
Glad it's not just me who's playing catch up in the challenges! LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
P.S I've nominated you for some blog awards if you fancy them? Don't worry if not! x x

Post a Comment