Thursday 2 July 2009

ILWS Colour Challenge - 261

The colour challenge this week over on ILWS is using:

Sage Shadow

Almost Amethyst

Pale Plum


You can use colour substitutes if you don't have or use Stampin Up markers, ink or cardstock.


Please come over and join me and If you do take part in this challenge on ILWS
remember to quote ILWSCC261 when uploading this challenge. Here is the card I made



Recipe: (All supplies Stampin SU unless stated)

Stamps: Playful Petals

Cardstock: Sage Shadow, Almost Amethyst, Pale Plum
Ink: Pale Plum, Chocolate Chip
Rub-ons: Basic Black Cherished Memories
Supplies: Vintage Brads





6 comments:

Merry said...

That is such a pretty card. Love the layout.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I knew you'd make good use of this stamp!

Jan xx

Kate Lewis said...

Lovely colour combo Dawn, and gorgeous card! I really love the design, must use this set more! Have a great weekend! Kx

Tracey said...

the colours are so dreamy fab card love it xxx

Nicki said...

these stamps have to be my fav, they are just so sweet and love your card, its gorgeous
Nicki
x

Monica Gale said...

I adore thise colours Dawn and your card is simply beautiful, I am trying to catch up with those challenges and I will hopefully post mine soon. Hugs M xxx

Post a Comment