Sunday 1 February 2009

Garden Whimsey Tulip and Simply Said Birthday Cards

As promised here are pictures of the cards I made yesterday.

Stamps: Tulips from Garden Whimsy, ‘From the heart’ from Seasonal Wishes

Card Stock: Bravo Burgundy, Pink Passion

Inks: Bravo Burgundy, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Old Olive, Always Artichoke

Ribbon: Stash (Olive green taffeta)

Brads: Stash

Punch: 1” (used to remove corners on image and mat)


I made up an A5 version for a friend at work, made bigger so about 10 of us can sign. And there are two A6 versions going into my stash for birthdays later this year.

I also made up six Regal Rose cards using the Circle of Friendship and Simply Said stamp sets, I love the simplicity of the flowers in the Simply Said set. I’ve made these up to keep at work so I always have a card at hand, I have one of each:

Congratulations on your news

Thank You for everything

Thinking of You/Friendship

Sending you my Love/xoxoxo

A little Note of Thanks

Sending you Birthday Wishes

These really were quite quick and simple to make, they are more than a bit girly, so I’ll have another go with more masculine colours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment